Friday, November 1, 2013

Very crafty Halloween

Well, I must say I think my girls are getting into the whole craft craze.  It's so funny to see necessity force you to do something that eventually turns into a hobby you enjoy.  My oldest has always been a crafty, artsy person and even graduated college with an Art degree, but my middle child never had time for artsy stuff.  That is, until her boys were born and now she has discovered how much fun it can be and how happy it makes her boys.












This Halloween both girls met at my house and I came home from work to find them engulfed in fabric, thread and sewing machines.  They were having so much fun.  And, the best part about all this crafting, laughing and total disaster of my craft room resulted in the cutest costumes and Halloween bags for my two grandsons.


And, of course Mimi and Papa enjoyed being able to trick or treat with them! What cuties they are!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment