Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall

In honor of Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving I am working on shirts for the boys.  Finished Brody's Harvest shirt for school and Levi's Halloween shirt.  I think they are so cute. 



Got Brody's Halloween shirt finished only to end up on the very last part the machine decides to mess up.  Alas, once again I have to do an entire other shirt.  I can not tell you how many times that has happened to me.  One of these days I am going to buy me a bigger and better embroidery machine. 


I was so surprised to come home and find both girls in the craft room busily working away on a couple of projects.  Kate even attempted the embroidery machine by herself and I just had to share their endeavors with you. 


Lindsey's pocket shirt really turned out cute.  It is always so much fun to get in the craft room with both the girls and work on this project or that project.  We have lots of fun.  The two of them are so talented when they want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment