Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Countdown

I am creating this blog as a Challenge to myself to see how many of these adorable projects that I want to do and see if I will really attempt and complete these  before Christmas gets here.

After perusing Pinterest for hours!   You know you do it too!  How can you not spend hours on Pinterest?  Anyway, I found soo many things I would like to make for the Holiday Season.  All the cute Thanksgiving items and Christmas being right around the corner makes me so anxious to get started. 









A sweet friend asked me to do some stockings for her and her lovely family and after lots of research I think I have found the ones I want to tackle. I am hoping they turn out as cute as these are.

If you would like to try them click on the link Burlap and Plaid stockings from Confessions of a Plate Addict. They are so cute and I intend to monogram their initials on them.








Cute little Burlap bags maybe for my grandson's teachers' gifts.  Yes!  I have gone a little burlap mad this year.  I am so in love with the old fashioned look and feel of burlap.  Go over to  Tater Tots and Jello blog spot for the tutorial Burlap bags.















I just love love this wreath.  It would be gorgeous on my front door.  It has the rustic vintage look I am going for this year. And, it is Burlap!  Check out the other ones on this site.  They are gorgeous! Burlap Wreath Created Twists Blog spot.  If I can't make this one I can always order one here.












I really want to do a flag similar to this one and add my house number on it instead of the est. number.  I have made several flags, but not one for my self.  Maybe I could use fabric to match the door wreath and add a bow.  I am loving the burlap theme.  Can you tell?





This is the cutest little tree I have ever seen and yes is keeping with my Burlap theme this year. 
Great tutorial here Burlap Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment