Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Crafting

Well we are at it again.  After 2 long hours in Hancock Fabrics and Joann's fabrics, we started crafting.  We still had Brody and Levi's shirts to make for Thanksgiving and since they were leaving in just a week for a long trip from SC to Michigan we made cute little Fleece car blankets for them.  They absolutely loved them. 


Brody is a teen age mutant ninja turtle fan so of course his was....


Teen Aged Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!

 

Levi's we made a plaid (Daddy loves Plaid) with a soft minky on the back.  He loved the soft material.




 









We also made Brody and Levi Turkey shirts for their Thanksgiving at Grandma's house.








I also accomplished 2 beanies.  One for my grandson and one for a gift that Kate wants to give.




















And, keeping with my burlap theme.... Kate made me the cutest burlap wreath. And, I got creative and tried to make some burlap rosettes!  First try was not so good, but I will try again.


All in All we were able to accomplish lots of things we had been looking forward to.  We have so many more ideas!  One idea is my new stockings.  I have 11 new ones to make and I'm so excited.  Keep watching I'm sure you will enjoy the pics.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... it's all so stinkin' cute!! My favorites are those cute shirts, that plaid blanket (love it.) and that precious grey beanie (beyond adorable)!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet post. With three little grandchildren I am constantly crafting one thing or another. They keep me busy and I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete